Sunday, August 19, 2007

Agile 2007 Experience Report

It is finally over. Julian and I have been working hard on this experience paper for agile 2007, and I have just come back from the trip to Washington DC for the presentation.

The title of the paper is "Large Build Teams: Help or Hindrance?". If you google it, you should see an older version.

When I got the copy of the experience reports at the agile 2007 registration booth, it sure feels good to flip through the pages and locate the fruit of my hard work in print. Now I really admire the authors who can keep coming up with good books.

The presentation itself went very well too, although I wish I had more time to make a good point of what I have learned in this project. Oh well, those who are interested can certainly read the report and contact me directly.

No comments: