Friday, June 01, 2007

rSpec 1.0.4

Busy with BuildMaster, selenium-ruby, and Entrance, I have not looked at rspec for a while.

Until the Code Kata with rSpec we did at BayXP last week.

Boy have they changed...

And all for the better I'll say, after converted one file last night. Personally I liked the 'specify' more like 'it'. Actually, I thought they would go with 'should' since I type that at the beginning of the every specification name.

But that is small thing. With the new version, it would be a lot easier to come up with new matchers, re-use behaviors.

Update: Check out the rspec report I have after converting to this version! It is actually cool to see the broken tests report, more so than the passing report that rspec has itself

http://buildmaster.rubyforge.org/rspec/

No comments: